BEST BIKE RIDES IN TUCSON, ARIZONA
The state of Arizona has some awesome bike rides. But hands down ride for ride Tucson, Arizona has the best bike rides within the state of Arizona.
Ok, so there is some bias towards Tucson.
If you are coming to Tucson, Arizona to ride your bike below are the road bike rides you should do.
If you have any questions about any of the rides feel free to comment on the ride you have a question about.
Here are the top 10 Road Bike Rides in Tucson, Arizona:
- Mt Lemmon – Up there with some of the best climbs in the US!
- Shootout Group Bike Ride – Best group bike ride in the country!
- Gates Pass / McCain Loop – West side desert beauty!
- Saguaro National Monument East – Heaven!
- Tuesday Group Ride – Hammer Fest!
- Marsh Station – Best kept Tucson secret!
- Madera Canyon – Favorite among the pros during their winter training.
- Colossal Cave – East side favorite!
- Cody Loop – Northwest favorite!
- Saddlebrooke Ride – Cool ride on northwest side of Tucson!